The Salisbury pub and hotel owned and operated by McMullen pubs, needed to be returned to it’s former glory. CES were employed to carry out the complete electrical rewire contract.
The venue consisted of 36 guest rooms, staff accommodation and a ground floor pub and restaurant. The projects took 16 weeks to complete opening in time for their December bookings.
• Our works to the ground floor included specialist dimming lighting control systems to create a ambience to the snug, pub and restaurant areas. All guest rooms incorporated their own energy efficiency controls which controlled the individual room distribution boards.
• Fire alarm, CCTV and data systems were installed throughout the rooms to provide guests with the latest wifi and fire detection coverage.
• Festoon LED lighting suspended around the courtyard really enhanced the exterior space; perfect for early evening dinner and drinks.
• LED strips under the bar and seating areas were installed to provide a cosy and warm feel.
• Although the latest up to date LED lighting and technology was installed, finishes were sympathetic to the period of the building.